Casio XJ-V2 3000 Lumens Lamp Free Multipurpose Projector
Notify me when back in stock
The Core Series makes it easy to take a first step into the world of daylight projectors. The projectors in this series use the revolutionary Laser and LED Hybrid Light Source and are available at affordable prices. The environmentally friendly light source saves energy, reduces operating costs and ensures a long service life.
• Laser and LED Hybrid Light Source
• Mercury Free
• Up to 20,000 Hours service life
• No Lamp Replacement
• Low Power Consumption
• No Down Time for maintenance
• Up to 3,000 lumens
• 5 Eco Modes
• Quick Start (5 seconds to full brightness)
• Direct ON/OFF
• Throw Ratio (1.54–1.71:1)
Low Carbon Footprint
Eco Mode can save as much as 50%
The light source of the future
The laser projectors from CASIO are able to function without the use of toxic mercury and reduce power consumption by up to 40%.
A durable light source
Thanks to the use of mercury-free lighting technology, CASIO projectors are able to function for up to 20,000 hours without replacing the lamp.
Outstanding colour rendition
The revolutionary laser and LED hybrid light source guarantees clear and brilliant colour reproduction for all projectors – even in daylight.
Ready to start at the push of a button
Thanks to the Direct ON/OFF function, waiting times and warm-up and cool-down phases are a thing of the past: With just the push of a button, the projectors reach their full brightness in as little as approx. 5 seconds.
Great performance – minimal consumption
The CASIO projectors deliver brilliant results with a low power consumption of only 0.23 watts (Pro series: 0.4 watts) in standby mode.
- Technology: 0.55" DLP® chip (XGA)
- Resolution: 1,024 x 768 pixels (XGA)
- Type: Laser and LED Hybrid Technology
- Service life: up to 20,000 hours
- Brightness: 3,000 lm
- Contrast: 20,000:1
- Colour depth: up to 1.07 billion (full colour)
- Technology: 1.1x optical zoom
- Projection ratio (viewing distance:width): 1.54–1,71:1
- Offset: 72 %
- Min. distance: 0.83 m
- Focus: Manual
- Size of the projection screen: 30" (0.89 m) to 300" (7.62 m)
- Viewing distance 60" screen: 1.8 m to 2.0 m
- Viewing distance 100" screen: 3.1 m to 3.4 m
- Vertical (automatic/manual): + 30°/ ± 30°
- Computer: 1x 15 pin D-Sub (VGA)
- Digital input: 1x HDMI port
- Input terminal: 1x 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
Output terminal: 1x 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (variable audio input)
- Control inputs: RS-232C
- USB: Mini-USB type B: firmware update
- Direct power on, direct power off, rear projection, freeze, blank screen, ceiling mounting (4x M4), digital zoom (2x), presentation timer, password protection feature
- Eco Off 37 dB (normal); Eco On: 35 dB (eco1)/ 29 dB (eco5)
- Active: Eco Off: 140 W (normal)/165 W (bright); Eco On: 130 W (eco1)/75 W (eco5)
- Standby: 0.23 W
- Max. resolution (compressed): 1,600 x 1,200 pixels (UXGA)
- Batteries, mains cable, IR remote controls (YT-150), warranty card
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 270 x 89 x 270 mm
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Casing/colour: White
- Operating temperature: 5–35°C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Projectors Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.