Epson EB-L210SF: 4000 Lumens 1080P Short Throw Laser Projector with Wireless Miracast
Wireless Included Miracast
- Up to 3 x brighter colours and reliable performance1 – 3LCD, 3-chip technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Break through laser technology – provides up to 20,000 hours2 of virtually maintenance free operation, with the added benefits of higher image contrast and instant ON/OFF
- 1080p resolution – for Full HD presentations, videos, images, digital signage and more
- Amazing colour brightness – up to 4,000 lumens colour brightness and 4,000 lumens white brightness
- Miracast support – project your smartphone or tablet screens without a cable connection
- A scalable display – flexible scalable display from 55 inches up to 125 inches to suit small and large spaces
- Create head-turning digital signage – illuminate and project on virtually any surface or material, for digital art, commercial signage and décor applications
- Compact size – weighing in at only 4.6 kg for easy transport and installation
- Captivating sound – enjoy a built-in stereo speaker up to 16 W for life-like sound
- Multi-projection capabilities – install multiple EB-L210SF series projectors and utilise Edge Blending technology for versatile, breathtaking displays
- Simple set-up – auto keystone correction and easy-slide horizontal image correction to help get up and running in no time
- DIY content creation – comes with templates, effects, colour filters and customisable options; playlist and playback function allow for seamless content management for single or multiple projectors
- Up to 3-year projector warranty – enjoy peace of mind
EB-L210SF Wireless 1080p 3LCD Short Throw
Lamp-Free Laser Display
Lamp-free Full HD laser display for the classroom projects large, easy-to-read images with no lamps to replace—ever.
With 3LCD technology and 4,000 lumens of colour and white brightness1.
Place it virtually anywhere
In landscape or portrait, 360-degree placement capabilities allow for mounting or installing in nearly any position.
Full HD 1080p resolution
Delivers high-quality, easy-to-read images with stunning clarity
at up to 125 inches.
No lamps to replace ever
Virtually maintenance-free 20,000-hour laser light source.
A widescreen aspect ratio up to 21:9 and large image size up to 125 inches diagonal*, with split screen3 capability for
*Up to 125 inches in 16:9 aspect ratio
Fast and efficient operation
Display in seconds with instant-on laser light source.
Convenient short throw design
Short throw design greatly reduces glare and shadowing.
Large display size
Up to 125 inches and 2.5 times larger than a 75-inch flat panel display.
Upgrade to Full HD
Easily replace lower-resolution WXGA short throw models with this 1080p HD display.
Connect and cast from up to 50 devices
Free downloadable Epson iProjection software makes it easy to cast wirelessly from Chromebooks, iOS and Android devices, Mac computers and PCs.
Easily manage your fleet
Configure, monitor and control up to 2,000 networked projectors at once with the free downloadable Epson Projector Management software.
Create amazing effects and experiences
Built-in media player with Epson Projector Content Management software includes templates, effects, colour filters and customisable options. Playlist and playback functions allow for seamless content management for single or multiple projectors.
1 Colour brightness (colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for October 2019 through September 2020.
2 20,000 hours is the estimated laser light source life when used in Normal Mode. Actual hours may vary depending on mode and usage environment. The projector has a standard limited warranty of 3 years.
3 Consult your user manual for Split Screen input combinations.
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|EB-L210SF, 1.8 m HDMI cable, 5 m power cable, Remote control, AA battery x2, User Guide|
|Projection System||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Zoom||1 - 1.35 (Digital Zoom)|
|Screen Size||55" to 125"|
|Projection Distance||90" screen 0.91 m|
|Throw Ratio||0.45 (Zoom: Wide) - 0.61 (Zoom: Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number||1.6|
|Projection Lens Focal Length||6.4 mm|
|Focus Method||Manual Focus|
|Light Source||Laser diode|
|Colour Light Output||4,000 Lumens|
|White Light Output||4,000 Lumens|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|LD Input Power||168 W|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: -15 to +15 degrees
Horizontal: -15 to +15 degrees
|Input: Video||1 x RCA Yellow|
|Input: Computer||2 x D-sub 15 pin|
|Input: Digital||2 x HDMI|
|Input: Audio||1 x RCA (Red/White), 2 x Stereo mini|
|Input: Control||1 x RS232C|
|USB I/O:||1 x USB A (for PC Free, Firmware update, Copy OSD Settings or 5V/2A Power Supply)
1 x USB B (for Firmware update, Copy OSD Settings)
|Network I/O:||1 x RJ45, 1 x USB A (for Optional Wireless LAN)|
|Output: Video||1 x D-sub 15 pin (black molding)|
|Output: Audio||1 x Stereo mini|
|Speaker Output||16 W|
|360 Degress Projection||Yes|
|Auto Keystone Correction||Yes|
|Scene Adaptive Gamma||Yes|
|Horizontal Slide Keystone Correction||Yes|
|Wireless LAN Enterprise Security||Yes|
|Direct Power On/Off||Yes|
|Security||Kensington-style lock provision, Padlock & Security Cable Hole, Wireless LAN Unit Lock|
|Dimensions D x W x H (excluding feet)||337 x 325 x 90 mm|
|Projector Warranty||3 years|
|Power Consumption Normal/Eco||260 W|
|Power Consumption: Standby||2.0 W|
|Noise Level (Normal/Eco)||37 dB/27 dB|
|Epson Projector Management
(Network & Control)
Ver. 5.43 or later (for Windows)
Ver. 3.32 or later (for Windows)
|Epson Content Manager||Yes
Ver. 1.201 or later (for Windows)
|Epson Creative Projection||Yes
Ver. 1.0.4 or later (for iOS)
|1 Miracast and Wi-Fi can be used simultaneously when in simple AP mode. With an optional ELPAP11, it is possible to use the Miracast and Wi-Fi function simultaneously in both simple AP mode and manual mode.|
|Unit Of Measure||each|