Epson EB-L260F: Redefining Brilliance with 1080p 3LCD Laser Display
Deliver Full HD content easily
- Up to 3 x brighter colours and reliable performance1 – 3LCD, 3-chip technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Break through laser technology – provides up to 20,000 hours2 of virtually maintenance free operation, with the added benefits of higher image contrast and instant ON/OFF
- 1080p resolution – for Full HD presentations, videos, images, digital signage and more
- Amazing colour brightness – up to 4,600 lumens colour brightness and 4,600 lumens white brightness
- Miracast support – project your smartphone or tablet screens without a cable connection
- Split screen – project from two different image sources for flexible options in the workplace or classroom
- Compact size – weighing in at only 4.2 kg for easy travel from room to room
- Multi-projection capabilities – install multiple EB-L260F series projectors and utilise Edge Blending technology for versatile, breathtaking displays
- Captivating sound – enjoy a built-in stereo speaker up to 16 W for life-like sound
- Simple set-up – auto keystone correction and easy-slide horizontal image correction to help get up and running in no time
- Easy to use – a new simple welcome guide and easy-to-use remote puts all the most used functions right at your fingertips
- Auto power on – simply plug-in a HDMI, USB or VGA cable to turn the projector on
- Up to 3-year projector warranty – enjoy peace of mind
EB-L260F 1080p 3LCD lamp-free laser display
with built-in wireless
Keep students engaged wherever they are in the classroom with bright, large images.
With 3-chip 3LCD technology and 4,600 lumens of colour and white brightness1.
Incredible image quality
Experience high-definition 1080p resolution at an exceptional value.
Ceiling mount is optional
A widescreen aspect ratio up to 21:9 and large image size up to 310 inches diagonal*, with split screen3 capability for side-by-side viewing.
*Up to 310 inches in 16:9 aspect ratio
No lamps to replace ever
A solid-state, 20,000-hour, virtually maintenance-free laser light source.
Wireless networking with enterprise-level security
Connect with iProjection software for wireless screen casting from up to 50 connected devices, or use Miracast* for software-free, peer-to-peer wireless connectivity.
*Laptops or mobile devices must support Miracast
Easily project wall-sized images
Built-in edge blending and split screen3 features for easy, scalable projection.
1.6x optical zoom, horizontal and vertical keystone, Quick Corner and more makes upgrading from an old projector seamless.
Connect and cast from up to 50 devices
Free downloadable Epson iProjection software makes it easy to cast wirelessly from Chromebooks, iOS and Android devices, Mac computers or PCs. Never lose control of displayed content with the moderator feature.
Easily manage your fleet
Configure, monitor and control up to 2,000 networked projectors at once with the free downloadable Epson Projector Management software.
Create amazing effects and experiences
Built-in media player with Epson Projector Content Management software includes templates, effects, colour filters and customisable options. Playlist and playback functions allow for seamless content management for single or multiple projectors.
1 Colour brightness (colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for October 2019 through September 2020.
2 20,000 hours is the estimated laser light source life when used in Normal Mode. Actual hours may vary depending on mode and usage environment. The projector has a standard limited warranty of 3 years.
3 Consult your user manual for Split Screen input combinations.
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|EB-L260F projector, 1.8 m HDMI cable, 1.8 m power cable, Remote control, AA battery x2, User Guide|
|Projection System||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|Zoom||1 – 1.62 (Optical Zoom)|
|Screen Size||31" to 310"|
|Projection Distance||62" screen 1.8 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.32 (Zoom: Wide) – 2.12 (Zoom: Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number||1.51 – 1.77|
|Projection Lens Focal Length||18.2 mm – 29.1 mm|
|Focus Method||Manual Focus|
|Light Source||Laser Diode|
|Colour Light Output||4,600 Lumens|
|White Light Output||4,600 Lumens|
|LD Input Power||168 W|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees
Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
|Input: Video||1 x RCA Yellow|
|Input: Computer||2 x D-sub 15 pin|
|Input: Digital||2 x HDMI|
|Input: Audio||1 x RCA (Red/White), 2 x Stereo mini|
|Input: Control||1 x RS232C|
|USB I/O:||1 x USB A (for PC Free, Firmware update, Copy OSD Settings or 5V/2A Power Supply)
1 x USB B (for Firmware update, Copy OSD Settings)
|Network I/O:||1 x RJ45, 1 x USB A (for Optional Wireless LAN)|
|Output: Video||1 x D-sub 15 pin (black molding)|
|Output: Audio||1 x Stereo mini|
|Speaker Output||16 W|
|360 Degress Projection||Yes|
|Auto Keystone Correction||Yes|
|Scene Adaptive Gamma||Yes|
|Horizontal Slide Keystone Correction||Yes|
|Wireless LAN Enterprise Security||Yes|
|Direct Power On||Yes|
|Security||Kensington-style lock provision, Padlock & Security Cable Hole, Wireless LAN Unit Lock|
|Dimensions D x W x H (excluding feet)||299 x 325 x 90 mm|
|Projector Warranty||3 years|
|Power Consumption||260 W|
|Noise Level||37 dB/27 dB|
|Epson Projector Management
(Network & Control)
Ver. 5.43 or later (for Windows)
Ver. 3.32 or later (for Windows)
Ver. 3.31 or later (for macOS)
Ver. 3.3.1 or later (for iOS)
Ver. 3.3.1 or later (for Android/Chrome)
Ver. 2.1.0 or later (for Chrome)
|Epson Projector Content Manager||Yes
Ver. 1.201 or later (for Windows)
Ver. 1.21 or later (for macOS)
|Epson Creative Projection||Yes
Ver. 1.0.4 or later (for iOS)
|1 Miracast and Wi-Fi can be used simultaneously when in simple AP mode. With an optional ELPAP11, it is possible to use the Miracast and Wi-Fi function simultaneously in both simple AP mode and manual mode.|